Location! Location! Location!
Thanks for considering Plum Creek North as your future home. We are a family-centered neighborhood with 158 homes in Money Magazine’s nationally #1 ranked place to live, Carmel, IN!
Our students feed into the Carmel Clay School System including…
Parks & Recreation
Our neighborhood borders two Carmel Parks & Rec Parks.
- Inlow Park lies on the eastern edge of our neighborhood and offers a splash park for hot summer days, tree-house themed playground, nature trail, picnic shelters, & a disc golf course.
- Prairie Meadow Park lies on the northern edge of our neighborhood and provides a peaceful nature preserve area where you will often find rabbits and other small animals greeting you on your walk. Open lot grassy areas between the park and Ivy Hill Drive play host to neighborhood gatherings for both adults and kids.
Just across the street, on the west side of Hazel Dell Parkway, many convenient businesses call home.
- Food & Drink - Starbucks, Pizzology, Cafe Patachou, Rackz BBQ, King’s Garden (Chinese) and Subway.
- Medical Services - St. Vincent Immediate Care, Hazel Dell Pediatrics, Hazel Dell OBGYN, Center for Ear, Nose & Throat, Rupenthal Dentistry and, for our four-legged friends, the Hazel Dell Animal Hospital.
- Other Services / Businesses - Kindercare, Nicole Bryan Hair Salon, National Bank of Indianapolis, Morelli’s Cleaners, Classic Cleaners and Northview Christian Church
Our dues are quite reasonable at $225 / year. Providing maintenance of common areas, general upkeep and funding for social activities.